Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, August 16, 2010

"Try To Get Yourself A Bargain Son"

I have to stay out of the stores. I have to stay out of the stores! I have to stay out of the stores!!

Today's trip to Rite Aid netted me $37.97 worth of merchandise for $3.95. Add the dang tax to it and you get $5.73 spent.

You wonder why I go to some of these stores every day? Well I am here to tell you...my Aunt and one of my SIL's give me the coupons they no longer want. My Aunt dropped her coupons off today and we just had to go and use the ones for the clearance items that were left at Rite Aid from yesterday. Now dear SIL is at the beach so I will not get her coupons until later. What fun once again!

Ladies and gentlemen, I will leave you with this:

My Momma told me you better shop around!

And how my Mom did love to shop. Love you Mom and I know you are watching over all of us!

Thanks to Auntie and SIL for the Qs.

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment