Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Late Night Update

I got a letter in the mail yesterday regarding my discussion last week with CVS customer service. Nothing special...they just want me to call yet another CS rep to make sure everything is satisfactory.

I called Monday (8/30) at 4 PM and left a message. As of today at 10 PM, no return phone call!

I also received some coupons from SC Johnson in the mail. It always pays off to call a company and compliment them on their products.

And I got my $10 rebate check from Summer Grilling!

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment