Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm Back

I've been away from the computer lately. I wasn't on vacation...just on a cleaning spree! The kids are back in school, so I took a few days to really clean my house. I cleaned out closets, cleaned the hardwood floors, steam cleaned the carpet, and basically washed everything that could possibly be washed. On Sunday, I got a good deal on a rental Rug Doctor steam cleaner at Harris Teeter. The steam cleaner is regularly $24.99, less $8 VIC and a $5 printable coupon. This sale is good until Tuesday night in case anyone wants to clean their carpets.

I cleaned out a file cabinet and found papers that needed to be shredded. I have a small paper shredder and it would have taken days to shred all those papers. So I took advantage of a coupon from Office Depot last week for free paper shredding.

I have been going to the gym every morning after I drop the kids off at school. What has made me so energetic and productive? Vitamins!! While cleaning out my stockpile, I found some vitamins that I got at Walgreens several weeks ago.

Alive! Women's Energy Vitamins

These were on sale for $10 and you got a $10 RR back. So naturally I bought them, and I'm glad I did. I'm not Chatty Cathy and I don't feel like I have taken Speed, but one pill a day has given me an energy boost. I hope they go on sale again, but even if they aren't on sale I am buying more...even at full retail price. That's how much I like them...I'm willing to pay full price!

So, ladies and gentlemen, I am back! I have lots of good things to tell you about in the next few days. I'm caught up on my housework, my coupons are cut and filed, and I have time during the day that doesn't include Dora the Explorer, Phineas and Ferb, and iCarly!

It's good to be back...

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment