Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, August 16, 2010

"It's A Wonderful Day In The Neighborhood"

I had a very good day shopping on Sunday.

My first stop was CVS. The retail price was $41.87 and I paid $7.21 (including tax). I got a special treat for my dad, who loves the pretzel M&Ms.

Today was the day for clearance sales at Rite Aid. I did two transactions so I could use my $5 off $25 coupon and get some +UP rewards. The total retail for everything was $118.33. I paid $26.16 (including tax).

There were clearance sales at Target...just what I needed!

I can't tell you the retail value because I don't know the prices before the clearance. The receipt has that I saved $20.65. I paid $5.69 (including tax) for everything.

I paid $3.61 for honey buns and milk, and $2.08 for the rest of the stuff!

My total retail for everything today was $186.54. I spent $39.06...not bad for all that I got.

I'm just crazy...I know they have places for people like me! Now I'm off to make three birthday baskets.

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment