Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Last Minute Shopping

I realized this morning that I had $4.99 in ECBs and $2 in RR expiring today. Oh No, Mr. Bill, I can't have pseudo-money expire on me...I must go shopping! It's not that I wanted to go shopping...I HAD to go shopping.

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to CVS I go. There really wasn't anything I needed, so I only planned to buy two Glade Sense & Sprays, a cheap filler item, spend almost nothing, and get a $3 ECB. But then the magic machine spit out a $4 off $20 Q, so I adjusted my plans. I ended up buying the two Sense and Sprays, Crest toothpaste, and the Blink eye drops. It's a good thing I printed the Blink Q, just in case.

Total before Qs and tax: $21.48
Minus Qs: $12.25
Minus ECBs: $4.99
Total: $4.24 + $1.35 = $5.59

I spent a little more than I originally planned, but I got $13.49 in ECBs...and a very nice cashier. It's good to know that there still are nice and friendly employees at CVS (even though this is a different CVS than the one Sleeping Beauty shopped at on Sunday).

Next, off to Walgreens. Nothing exciting to report here. I used my RR to pay for pictures.

I'm in a posting mood tonight, but my writing skills will have to wait until later...I'm off to do kindergarten homework. Tonight we count the number of toes in our family...last night we counted light switches in our house.

**Pinch**

1 comment:

  1. Oh, come on Pinch why did you go to a different CVS? Didn't want to chance it? Huh? Did you think they would pick up my vibes on you? LOL

    ReplyDelete