Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Nightmare on CVS Street - The Sequel

Dateline CVS:

On Monday morning August 23, I called CVS corporate. I had a nice chat with L. She was informed of the nightmare that I had experienced on Sunday. She pulled her CVS ad and told me the Glade oil refills 1-3 count were what was on sale...just like I had tried to explain to the CVS NOT SO NICE EMPLOYEE. She also said anytime an employee isn't sure of a sale item or if something is not ringing up on sale, then the employee should call the help desk to clear things up. How simple is that? Ms. Very Nice Corporate Lady would forward my problem to the district manager. After talking with corporate, I called the manager at my local CVS. Guess who answered the phone??? You got it...Ms. CVS herself. After putting me on hold briefly, she said Mr. Manager is on a conference call and I should call back in an hour.

Waiting the hour plus some, I called Mr. Manager. Lo and behold, MS. NOT SO NICE CVS EMPLOYEE had of course already spoke to him. I was told by him that she would never scream at a customer because it just wasn't her personality. OH REALLY??? Our conversation wasn't the most pleasant after that comment by him. It seems he had been on vacation last week and just wasn't happy that I had a not so nice encounter with his employee...the employee that couldn't have screamed and yelled at me. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't on my side at all. Now, let me ask you something. I said to him...why would I spend 45 minutes on the phone with corporate, then bother to call him if I wasn't speaking the truth? Just tell me why I would waste my time. Believe me, I have better things to do. With that being said, I just felt the need to call corporate back and express my concern at how the manager had handled the situation. Again I spoke with another Very Nice Corporate Lady. I explained the situation to her and told her it was already in the computer system. She added the manager story to the first one.

Fast forward to close to 1:00 PM...I get a call from the district manager. He gives me his apology, tells me it is cleared up, and that Mr. CVS Store Manager would be calling me. Boy, things sure happen fast when heads start to roll. It wasn't two minutes after hanging up with the district manager that the store manager called. He also offered his apology and told me he would sale me the twin Glade oil refills at the price of 2/$5. How nice of him to honor his ad. My husband, Mr. Beauty, is still saying that the manager isn't even admitting they were wrong. It is like they are doing me a favor. I am wondering if there will be any follow up by the higher-ups at corporate regarding this incident. I will keep you all informed.

As of yet I have not ventured back to CVS, but I will go back. Surely I can pick a day that MS. NOT SO NICE CVS EMPLOYEE isn't working. Keep your fingers crossed.

One more follow up...I also called S.C. Johnson to compliment them on their products. There was a really good B1G1 coupon in one of the items that I had purchased at CVS on Sunday. Bummer...the coupon expired on July 31. The Very Nice S.C. Johnson Employee is mailing me more coupons! Yippee for me. Something positive does come from something negative. Would this be good KARMA Ms. Pinch??

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment