Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Anybody Up For Air Wick?

I couldn't leave these little guys out. Here we have all of my Air Wick items. Do we feel the need for an Air Wick intervention? This does include everything except what is in use in the house.

I am so excited I got to change to a new fragrance in the Air Wick line. As you see in this picture, that one was empty. We now have in use Magnolia & Cherry Blossom. The bottom of the warmer unit was a little yucky so I trashed it and opened a new warmer unit. Note: free warmer units when you buy refills and clearance warmer units at Rite Aid a couple of weeks ago. Home Run for me!

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment