Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Double Talk

Today is the big day...Harris Teeter Super Doubles starts today and runs through next Tuesday. So dig out all your coupons valued at $1.98 or less.

I'm not complaining, but I have never seen a $1.98 coupon! The highest value I have ever seen is $1.75. Too bad HT couldn't up the value to $2. Now, that would be over the rainbow!!

Sleeping Beauty and I didn't shop together, although we did see each other there. And NO, we are not mad at each other. I still adore her. Mr. and Mrs. Beauty shopped together. I had the two little Pinches with me, and I needed to have my car in case I had to make a quick exit if they started playing bumper cars with the little buggies again. I do love those two little people but shopping with them is NOT fun!

Anyway, I did give in and buy the two munchkins some fruit snacks. They think I am wonderful...and I am! But I had an ulterior motive. If you buy four fruit snacks, you get a catalina for $2 off your next order. So with coupons, the fruit snacks were only $1 each. That's a small price to pay for my sanity.

I have an issue with the milk. In the HT email, the ad lists the milk at $2.47 but there is a disclaimer that says the "price may vary by market." Yeah, it varies alright...it is $3.49. I needed milk anyway. So beware, milk is NOT on sale here.

And I know there is a lot of the Breyers YoCrunch yogurt, but that stuff is good, especially the cheesecake! Yummy!!

Now for the FREEBIES...Lysol wipes ($1 hangtag), Lysol cleaner ($1 hangtag), Danimals and Dan-o-nino yogurt. HT has a lot of other freebies, but they will have to wait another day to come home with me. I used my Peter Pan coupons last week...little did I know that Peter Pan would be free today with the eVIC special. Oh well!

Shelf Price: $87.41
minus VIC and eVIC: $29.34
minus Coupons: $33.98
minus Catalina: $2 (from the fruit snacks)
minus Catalina: $10 (from yesterday's Kellogg's deal)

I paid $12.09 (which includes the overpriced milk).

I'll be back at HT tomorrow "to confer, converse and otherwise hob-nob with my brother wizards."

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment