Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Intervention

I think it is time for an intervention. Sleeping Beauty sent me this picture. I thought she was sending me a picture of Baby Beauty or the new addition to the family, Little Bitty Beauty. But noooooo...it was a picture of her latest Glade products. I am worried about her. I think she has an obsession with Glade products...especially the Sense and Spray ones.

When you walk in every room in her house, you hear Psssst...it's just scary! Small children get frightened. Don't get me wrong, her house does smell good...sort of like a basket of Clean Linen. But I need to help her before she buys every Glade product in town.

**Pinch**

1 comment:

  1. Who are you talking about? Surely not me. My name is Sleeping Beauty and I am a Glade-ahloic. Isn't admisssion half of the problem? Or does admission mean I don't have a problem? I know let's take a vote, all in favor............

    ReplyDelete