Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Hands Up


I love this product! I keep one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. I have given a few away...one in a Bridal Shower Gift Basket and one in a Housewarming Gift Basket. The retail price is $9.99 to $14.99, depending on the store. Even though I love it, I wouldn't pay that for it! I have never spent more than $1.99 for one. Although if the stars are aligned perfectly (and they usually are), you can get one for FREE. I confess that I haven't bought refills because I can get a new one for less than the refills.

The Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System comes in three scents: Green Tea & Ginger, Cucumber Splash, and Grapefruit (although I have never seen this scent in the stores).

This is on sale starting next Sunday at one of the drug stores AND there are coupons out there for them! Looks like I'll be getting a few more.

Young Jedi Pinch..."Small Beautiful Hands"

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment