Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Double Vision

I wasn't impressed with the HT ad this week. But everything worked out in the end. It was the worth the trip. And I am going tomorrow with the Pinches and play bumper cars with the kids!

This is transaction #1:

I paid $6.71 (tax was .41).

This is transaction #2. Really I did this one first so it is #1, the other is #2. Now who's on first?? Just kidding! But this was the first.

The total of this one was $4.03.

Not too bad...$10.74 for everything in both pictures. I saved $67.29.

I'm off to see the Wizard! Tune in tomorrow, same place, same time...for more adventures of the Harris Teeter Housewives.

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment