Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Target Adventure

This is an email we received from a student at Saturday's Target class.


Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed the class on Saturday. When a friend invited me along to a coupon class about Target I was excited. I have used coupons some but really wanted to know how to save more. I didn't even know that Target had store coupons or the different ways to get their coupons.

I'm glad you let me meet up with you at Target on Sunday. It is one thing to learn something in a class but more fun to actually experience it. Thanks for sharing some of your coupons with me because I don't have many. Thanks for the Air Wick coupon. I normally would not buy air fresheners but at 49 cents I couldn't resist.

I did my homework and got the Target coupons for the pens, socks, and Benadryl sticks. My whole bill was a little over $4 and I saved almost $13.

I'm glad you were there with me because the things you talked about on Saturday did happen. I'm glad I was prepared.

MK


Dear MK:

Thanks for emailing us a picture. I'm glad you enjoyed the class. When you are ready for another class, give us a call.

**Pinch**

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment