Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, August 9, 2010

"Cereal Killer"

Edible School Supplies

Harris Teeter has Kellogg's Nutri-Grain bars, cereal and poptarts on sale for 50% off. AND there is a $10 OYNO catalina printing when you buy 10 Kellogg's, Keebler, Sunshine, Eggo and Morningstar products. You can mix and match your products as long as they are 3.8 ounces or larger and purchased in the same transaction (limit one per transaction). And to make it even better, there are lots of coupons for these products. You can do back-to-back transactions...buy 10, use coupons, get $10 catalina...next transaction buy 10, use coupons, use $10 catalina, get $10 catalina...and so on. I didn't do that this time.

In my first transaction, I bought 6 cereals and 4 poptarts. Shelf price was $26.41 (excluding tax). VIC savings and coupons totaled $18.05. Final price (excluding tax) was $8.36 and I got a $10 catalina good on my next order.

In the next transaction, I bought 2 jars of Peter Pan peanut butter, a 12-roll pack of Charmin and Bertolli Olive Oil. The peanut butter, after VIC and coupons, was 47¢ each. The Charmin was an eVIC special for $5.77 and I used a 25¢ coupon (doubled). The olive oil was also on eVIC for $3.99. You may or may not have this as an eVIC special. This was not listed in the HT ad but it was listed on my receipt. The shelf price for these items was $21.76 (excluding tax). I paid 20¢ after VIC/eVIC savings, coupons and my $10 catalina.

For a post-game recap, I spent $8.56 OOP (excluding tax) for $48.17 worth of groceries. It pays to use your VIC card, eVIC specials, coupons and catalina deals.

The catalina runs through August 14. The Kellogg's sale ends tomorrow. HT SUPER DOUBLES starts on Wednesday.

That's right...you heard me...SUPER DOUBLES STARTS WEDNESDAY. Sleeping Beauty and I will be having an additional HT class this weekend...time and date to be announced. If you are interested, email us to reserve your spot.

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment