Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Money, It's A Gas"

"Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash."

Seriously, that is just what I did. These are rebate checks that I received this week. I'm not going to get rich quick but it sure gives me money to spend on Sunday if there are any good deals out there.

The $4.50 Pilot check was for ink pens, of course. They came from Walgreens back in April. The deal was buy three packs of pens and receive a rebate for $4.50. I paid 85¢ (including tax) for the 3 packs of pens.

The Staples check was for paper. The two packs were $9.98 and I got back $9.96. That rebate didn't even cost a stamp...it was done online. So basically almost FREE paper!

The $10 check was from Zegerid. Yippee for the sale at Rite Aid a few weeks ago! With coupons from the newspaper and Rite Aid, it was FREE! Word has it there is a Mr. that uses it so no more heartburn for him!

My total in rebates this week = $24.46.

"I'm walking on Sunshine!"

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment