Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Spaghetti Night

It's going to take more than one night to eat all this spaghetti! Thanks to Food Lion, now is the time to stockpile spaghetti noodles. Food Lion has a B1G1 Ronzoni spaghetti sale. To make this deal even better, go to coupons.com and print out some 55¢/1 coupons (use zip code 90210). You will be able to print out two coupons per computer.

Now for the really good part...there is a $3 rebate form located by the spaghetti. You have to buy six boxes of pasta in one transaction.

My transaction:
6 boxes of spaghetti = $4.14 (excluding tax)
minus 3 coupons = $1.65
Paid $2.49 (excluding tax)
(Sending in my $3.00 rebate)
Final Cost = 6 boxes of FREE spaghetti

I printed two coupons from my computer. I only printed one coupon from Mr. Pinch's computer...I tried to print another one but the computer messed up. I also tried to print two from another computer but that computer was not cooperative. If you can possibly print six coupons, your OOP cost at Food Lion would only be 84¢ plus tax.

I only bought the six boxes of spaghetti today at Food Lion, and I got 15 tickets for The Great Grocery Giveaway. My guess is my local Food Lion is trying to give away all the unused tickets since the Giveaway ends Tuesday. Has anyone actually won anything? I haven't! I wish Food Lion would double coupons or have better sales than do this lame lottery-wannabe. (Just my opinion!)

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment