Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Oh Schick, Oh Schick

Remember this picture?

Remember this teaser? (Click here) Even though I didn't get 10 comments, I can't hold it in any longer. I'm going to sing like a canary.

All three drug stores have this razor in their ad this week. There was a $5 coupon in the August 8th Smart Source (SS) insert.

CVS: $8.97 minus $5 Q = $3.97 OOP, get $4 ECB (Limit 1)
Rite Aid: $5.99 minus $5 Q = .99 OOP
Walgreens: $7.99 minus $5 Q = $2.99 OOP, get $2 RR

Some razor packages have a peelie for a FREE Schick Hydro Shave Gel. Now, here comes the best part...wait for it...wait for it.

Send in for a rebate for the purchase price. Yes, Schick will pay you the price BEFORE your coupon. Click here for the rebate.

I did it! I bought mine June 14th at Walgreens for $7.99. I spent $2.99 after a $5 coupon. And I received a $4 RR. I sent my rebate in June 15th.

On July 26th, I received a check from Schick for $7.99. A moneymaker!!!

Buy your razor at one of the drug stores this week before the sale ends. The rebate ends August 18th.

"Monday, Monday
So good to me.
Monday, Monday
It was all I hoped it would be."

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment