Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Deals at Harris Teeter

There are a few good deals at Harris Teeter this week.

Wish-Bone salad dressing is $2 per bottle. There is a 50¢/1 Wish-Bone internet print Q at coupons.com, which makes each bottle $1. And there is a mail-in rebate for $2 off chicken, beef or produce when you buy two bottles of Wish-Bone. I have extra rebate forms if anyone needs one.

It's not like I need anymore Kraft cheese, but I bought some anyway. There is an internet print Q for $5/5 Kraft products. Kraft single cheese is $1.69 and shredded cheese is $2. One of my eVIC specials this week was B1G1 free on shredded cheese. After the $5 coupon, I paid $2.07 for three single packs and two packs of shredded cheese.

The Q is also good on other Kraft products including Philadelphia cream cheese. The cream cheese is on sale for $4/3 ($1.34/each). So five packs of cream cheese after Q would be $1.68. If you got the same eVIC special on the shredded cheese, you could get three packs of cream cheese and two packs of shredded cheese for $1 total after Q. I would have done that deal except I already have four packs of unopened cream cheese in the refrigerator!

I really don't need any more spaghetti, but that didn't stop me...I bought more today. By the Mueller's spaghetti, there is a blinkie coupon for $2/5 Mueller products. Elbow macaroni and spaghetti are on sale for B1G1. After the Q, two packs of spaghetti and three packs of macaroni was $1.47 (or 29¢ each). My stockpile is now overflowing with spaghetti.

A word of caution...there is an internet print Q on the Mueller's website for $2/5. This coupon prints very, very large and must be printed in landscape...AND it prints with only a partial bar code. My HT cashier tried to scan this Q and it beeped. The manager came over and would not accept it. So don't waste your printer ink on this coupon. The blinkie Q is the same amount as the printable Q...use the blinkie Q.

I also bought other things today...several packs of ribs, Slim Fast, lots of fresh corn, cantaloupe, ice cream (eVIC special) and Eggos. I used the $4/40 Food Lion catalina and other coupons. I spent $31.50 and saved $61.38.

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment