Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, September 13, 2010

I Thought Only Tweetie Birds Tweeted

Apparently everybody but me is into Twitter. Even CVS tweets! I got an email today with an online coupon. Not interested, sorry! But there was something interesting at the bottom of the email about following them on Twitter. So I followed them. And they told me to tell my friends, so I am...I'm telling my friends. Click here for a $4 off $20 coupon. This is only good thru Wednesday. Tweet-Tweet!!

**Pinch**

1 comment: