Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Doctor Is In The House

I stopped by Food Lion this morning to get more Aqua Pods and I got a very pleasant surprise. The magic Food Lion coupon machine spit out a store Q for 50¢ off a 2-liter Dr. Pepper. And there was a hangtag Q on the Dr. Pepper for 35¢. Last Friday, I got a text message from Food Lion that a 25¢ coupon was loaded on my MVP card. Wow! I got a 2-liter Dr. Pepper for 15¢.


You can sign up here to receive mobile coupons. The Dr. Pepper mobile coupon is 25¢ off a 2-litter DP once a day until October 14. I have received some really good mobile coupons in the past...$3 off baby products and $3 off $15. It is well worth it to sign up for Food Lion's mobile text coupons.

I think I will fix me a nice cold glass of Dr. Pepper!

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment