Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, September 20, 2010

On Aqua Pond

Food Lion has a great deal on Deer Park Aqua Pod water. The 8-pack is on sale for $1. AND if you buy three Aqua Pods, you will get a catalina for $3.

The catalina is rolling...which means buy three and get a $3 catalina. Then buy three more, use the $3 catalina, pay 6¢ in tax and get another $3 catalina.

It gets even better...there is a Miller Lite $10 rebate when you buy $30 in bottled water. If you can't find the Miller Lite rebate in the store, I have extra rebate forms.

Now the bad news...I went to four Food Lion stores this morning. There are very few Aqua Pods left. I did get a raincheck, but one manager told me to check back on Tuesday after the store restocks tonight. The Aqua Pod sale continues through September 28 and the catalina runs through October 3rd. I did not have a coupon, but there is one for $1.50/2. If you don't have this coupon either, you can order some from a coupon clipping service.

Cheers! Here's to staying hydrated!

**Pinch**

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again Ms.Pinch for sharing! I went today. Purchased 120 bottles of water for 30 cents! Yes at first I spent the $3.06 BUT I still have my last $3 catalina to make up for the first $3.00 that I spent.

    That 120 bottles of water is only 5 transactions, the cashier was very friendly, I told her I need to do 3 of the 8 packs at a time, everything went smoothly!

    ReplyDelete