Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let's Get This Party Started

This trip was just the opening act.

Coupons tendered - $76.85

Total OOP = $8.46 with 83¢ being tax and $1.59 for a Sierra Mist. What can I say? I was thirsty. And I was giving Pinch a headache...AGAIN! So yes, I had to have some relief...and since I don't drink, it was the next best thing.

I got back a $2 catalina and a $1 catalina

Here is my math:
$8.46 OOP
minus tax - 83¢
minus Sierra Mist - $1.59
Equals $6.04, less the catalinas of $3 gives you/me $3.04! Sounds good to me.

What do you think? Have you been to Harris Teeter yet? If not, my next trip tonight will make you wish you had!

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment