Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rite Place, Rite Time

In case I haven't said this before, Rite Aid is my new favorite store (at least for today). And my new favorite store did not let me down today. Sleeping Beauty and I shopped together...it's been a while since we have done that. We are like Thelma & Louise and Lucy & Ethel...a little drama and a lot of comedy!

I used my rainchecks for the Gain dishwashing liquid and Boudreaux butt paste. I don't know why, but that name just cracks me up.

Total before Qs - $24.40
minus store Qs - $12
minus manufacturer Qs - $9.50
Total OOP (including tax) - $2.90

+UP Rewards received: $5

Oh yes, we were in the right place at the right time today.

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment