Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fortune Cookie

Next time the Cookie Monster comes to visit my house, we will be prepared! I went into CVS with Air Wick on my mind and coupons in hand. I came out of CVS with cookies and 2 ice cream bowls that were 50% off. I have been looking at those bowls all summer.

Here is how it went:

Total retail = $22.34

$4.40 subtotal, tax 28 cents = my total spent $4.68 OOP

That was for 6 bags of the Milano cookies and the 2 bowls. I gave a bag of cookies to my Dad before I came home. The other missing bag went to my nephew before I took the picture.

Anybody up for milk and cookies?

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment