Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Food Lion Findings

Before I tell you about my findings at Food Lion today, I must make an apology. In a previous post (Mail Call), I said that 12-pack Pepsi products would be on sale for 4/$9. The sale is actually 4/$10.

Last week, I got a $4/$40 catalina, but I used it at Harris Teeter on Friday. Guess what I found in my buggy? A $4/$40 catalina that someone left behind! Not one to let something go to waste, I used it. On Friday afternoon, I got a text that FL loaded a $3/$30 coupon on my MVP card.

I didn't do too bad at FL today...considering this store doesn't double coupons. The few noteworthy things on sale this week are B1G1 Lay's chips and Sunny D $1 each (internet Q $1 off 3).

Shelf Price: $57.03
minus MVP: $16.13
minus coupons: $17.50 (including the $3/$30 AND $4/$40)
OOP: $23.40

But this is the exciting part...I found some more great mail-in rebate forms at FL today.

Coors Light - $7.50 off $15 meat purchase
Blue Moon - $5 off $10 produce purchase

Meat and produce can be purchased at any store...no alcohol purchase is necessary. I have extras if anyone wants one. All you have to do is ask!

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment