Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Friday, September 10, 2010

"I'm So Excited"

And I just can't hide it, And I know, I know, I know, I know I know I want to shop CVS on Sunday.

I just looked at the CVS ad for next week. And I will be there with bells on! Then I'll probably get kicked out of the store...maybe I'll skip the bells.

My personal favorites:
Brach's candy 99¢, get 99¢ ECB (I love candy corn!)
Alive Vitamins $9.99 (IP Q $1), pay $8.99, get $9.99 ECB (I love these)
Nivea For Men Active Body Wash $4.99 (Q $1), pay $3.99, get $4.99 ECB (not buying this but some of you might have an smelly active man in your life that needs this)
Tylenol Precise $5.99 (Q $2, SQ $2), pay $1.99, get $2 ECB

If your name is Sleeping Beauty, you need to skip over this next item. To the rest of you, feel free to continue.

Air Wick Scented Oil Refills and Aqua Mist 4/$10 (various Qs), get $5 ECB (this could be a moneymaker!)

This is just a sampling of the good deals at CVS. If you roll your ECBs, you can walk out of the store with a lot of stuff and spend very, very little money.

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment