Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Dirty Laundry

Dirty laundry is something I have plenty of in my house. I stopped by the Family Dollar store this morning to pick up a couple of bottles of Wisk detergent. Wisk is on sale at $4 a bottle and there was a $3 Q in last Sunday's Red Plum insert. Wisk for $1 a bottle is not too bad!

Now I have no excuse not to do laundry today...and I hate doing laundry. It's not like I have to take the clothes to the creek and wash each article of clothing by hand. All I have to do is throw the clothes in the washing machine and then throw them in the dryer. It's the folding and putting away that I hate. Anyone want to volunteer to come over and fold my laundry for me?

**Pinch**

1 comment: