Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Low and Behold

Another wonderful trip at HT

Can I get any lower than 51¢?? You betcha!!

It was a social event at Harris Teeter Friday night! TS & I had a wonderful time shopping. You wonder who TS is? She is a great friend of mine...Pinch knows her also. She is also a cuz-in-law! We have shopped together a few times before at HT and always have a good time. We ran into a neighbor of mine who happens to have a killer coupon notebook. I think I have to have one of those! Hey A, don't tell anyone where you got your notebook until I get one for myself. She said it was on clearance and has had it about a week so maybe there will be one left for me. We also had a nice conversation with a couple of other shoppers...hope y'all check out our blog since you have a flier and let us hear from you! We are such social butterflies!

Okay let's get on with it seeing as it is almost 2 AM and I do so need my beauty sleep. All items pictured in my first transaction came to $3.54 total.

I did a second transaction with the General Mills products and a couple of other things. Dang if I didn't get thirsty and have to have another Sierra Mist at $1.59, plus I bought the wrong bread. It was not a bad deal at $1.17, but not what was on eVIC for 77¢. Don't worry, be happy...I will purchase the eVIC bread tomorrow and the eVIC eggs.

Like I said, it is late and my brain is floating around in the fluid from this head cold that I have. So I will get on with it. Can I go any lower? Well yes I can and I did. My total OOP was 44¢! Plus I got $3 back from GM and $1 from Old El Paso. I am loving it!

Wonder what tomorrow will bring? Pinch has something planned I just know it...and I have a half way plan so it will all work out.

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment