Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Desperately Seeking Diapers

Here are my two transactions for Rite Aid. I bet you thought it was going to be another Harris Teeter deal!

The first transaction

Huggies diapers - sale price $8.99 each pack. The shelf price of the diapers are $11.99 (not on sale).

After all of my coupons, OOP was $8.29...less than the price of one package of diapers! I received $6 in +UP rewards, so...

$8.29 - $6 = $2.29 for 3 PACKS of Huggies diapers. We will use them for the grandbaby!

Can it get any SWEETER than that? Of course, I'm sure you didn't have any doubts! This has already been submitted for the $10 gift card from Rite Aid for purchasing the diapers.

CAN YOU SAY PROFIT????

The second transaction

Another $10 gift card coming...yes, I used a different Wellness Card. The store didn't have a problem with it. I kept the Cottonelle and baby wipes. I donated the pads.

After coupons, OOP was $14.52. I received $3 and $1 in +UP rewards.

So $10.52 for everything in that transaction and I already submitted for the $10 gift card.

Final - $2.29 + $10.52 = $12.81 and $20 in gift cards coming! The $12.81 included $2.87 in TAX. Total before tax was $9.94.

Shelf price for both transactions was $73.92...all for around $10.!

Rite Aid had some great sales this week. The employees at my favorite Rite Aid are always really nice and ready to help!

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment