Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Not Low Enough

My totals still are not low enough to take the Coupon Crown away from Sleeping Beauty. But that's okay, I'll let her keep the crown for a while. It makes her feel special...and I hate it when she cries!

I did two transactions today because I wanted to use my $3 GM catalina on the garbage bags, which were $1.29 (tax included) after $1Q and catalina. When I got home, I found a $1 peelie on the box. So I plan on buying those again if I get another GM catalina. My eVIC special was bread and eggs, which is a good thing since I dropped an entire carton of eggs on the kitchen floor last Sunday.

Total savings: $77.92 (1st transaction) + 6.70 (2nd transaction) = $84.62

TOTAL OOP - $5.92 (includes both transactions)

It's a far cry from Sleeping Beauty's 51¢ gold medal performance but I'm satisfied! I heard through the grapevine that she is changing her name to SuperWoman!

**Pinch**

1 comment:

  1. No with all due respect that would be Wonder
    Woman!

    ReplyDelete