Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Twas Days Before Christmas - Toys For Tots

Princess Pinch and Young Jedi Pinch's school collected new unwrapped toys, games and books today for the Marine Toys For Tots Foundation.

I got these two games at Target back in November. Monopoly Junior was on sale for $5 and I had a $5 Hasbro Q on any Hasbro game. I checked the Target website this morning and Monopoly Junior is still on sale this week for $5, and there are various Hasbro Qs still available.

The Twister game was $7 and I had a $5 Hasbro Q for that game also. I spent a whopping $2 plus tax for two games.

On a side note, my Sweeties are cute, aren't they?

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment