Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Twas Days Before Christmas - Rite Aid

Good Deals Last Week

Great deals once again at Rite Aid. What can I say? I need an intervention, I am sure of it.

Everything pictured was purchased last week at Rite Aid. There are still sale tags for the Eco Tools at some Rite Aids (Buy One, Get One 50% off). There is a VV ($5/2) for the Foamie Activity Sets. Some Cover Girls items are on clearance and the $1/1 or $2/2 Qs can be used to be make a super deal. The Boo-Boo Buddies are on clearance.

I paid a grand total of $2.64 (66¢ plus $1.98 tax) in two transactions at two different stores. You gotta do what you gotta do. I received $9 in +UP Rewards.

Good Deals Sunday Afternoon

The Hot Wheels cars are 2/$1 (limit 4), and there are very few left.

Everything pictured was $6 OOP ($4.06 plus $1.94 tax) and I got back $2 in +UP Rewards. If you take away the +UP Rewards that I received, it's like I paid $4 for everything. Aren't coupons just grand?

Good Deals Sunday Evening

Yep, I did it again. Just can't stay out of Rite Aid. Can't somebody help me? I must have an addiction...we will take no comments on that one.

Okay, I spent $3.42 this time. The real kicker is my subtotal was 87 CENTS! I paid $2.55 in TAX. AM I YELLING? Well, yes, I guess I am. ~~sorry~~ Enough said!

And just when you thought I was done with Rite Aid...

...I discovered more deals.

After all of my shopping Sunday at Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid (multiple times), I was at home and discovered a good deal on AXE. Can we make it to RA just one more time? Sure we can because we need to go back to CVS (more on that trip later).

The Axe coupons expired on Sunday so they had to be used...like NOW. Oh, and while at home, I discover the $5/$25 Rite Aid Qs that had vanished are back again on the internet. I have been looking for those little guys. You can print six on a page now. YIPPEE! They expire on 12/31. Those little guys make for some great deals. Where were they this morning when I needed them?

The AXE didn't work quite the way it was supposed to...remember YMMV from location to location. I still thought it was worth it. I paid $4.47 for the four AXE items. They retail for $5.69 each so I paid a little more than $1 for each.

I'm done...for now! And to all a good-night!

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment