Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rite Aid Gift of Savings

I hope you saved your receipts! The Rite Aid Gift of Savings program ends soon. For more details, check out the Rite Aid website. All qualified in-store and on-line purchases made between November 26th and December 25th are eligible for a Gift Certificate. Manufacturer coupons are not deducted from your purchases. However, the $1 Video Values are deducted.

Spend $25-50, get a $5 GC
Spend $51-$100, get a $10 GC
Spend over $100, get a $20 GC

I just requested my RA Gift Certificate. My purchases totaled $105.29. My OOP was $32.38 (including tax). I am eligible for the $20 Gift Certificate and a $5 Single Check Rebate. I still have $13 in +UP Rewards left to spend. I really have been paid to shop at Rite Aid!

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment