Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Twas Days Before Christmas - Air Hockey

I realize that everybody might not be interested in this Air Hockey game at Rite Aid. But Rite Aid has other games on sale, just in cause Santa needs something extra to fill a stocking.

I was at Rite Aid this morning buying the Air Wick candles that Sleeping Beauty told us about in an earlier post. I just happened to pass by the toy aisle and there it was...one lonely Air Hockey game perched on the shelf. And then I saw the sign...25% off select toys.

Young Jedi Pinch decided Sunday night that he wanted an Air Hockey game. He got some poster board out of my craft closet and drew a hockey rink on it. Then he got a quarter and two poker chips to complete his homemade Air Hockey game. (When I told Sleeping Beauty about it, she suggested that I give him my hair dryer to make air for his Air Hockey game. She is sooo funny!)

As Princess Pinch and the Young Jedi were playing his homemade game, he looked at me and said, "I know it's too late to ask for an Air Hockey game because I already gave my list to Santa." He looked so sad. It just broke my heart.

So when I saw that little Air Hockey game today, I knew I just HAD to have it. Well, today was my lucky day. The Air Hockey game was 50% off and I just happened to have $7 in +UP rewards in my coupon binder.

The final price: $1.07

The smile on a 6-year-old boy's face on Christmas morning: PRICELESS!

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment