Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Twas Days Before Christmas - CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens

The Bounty 8-roll pack from CVS is not pictured. Mr. Beauty put it away before I took the picture, and I just remembered it when I looked at my receipt.

Here is today's shopping trip breakdown:

Rite Aid - $2.97 + $1.32 tax = $4.29
CVS - $1.02 + 85¢ tax = $1.87
Walgreens - $1.99 + $1.01 tax = $3

At Rite Aid, I used a $2 +UP reward and Qs. I purchased four Air Wick candles and the Aleve. I received $4 in +UP rewards. So it's like paying 29¢ for everything!

At CVS, I used a $10 ECB and a 20% off entire purchase coupon. I purchased the paper towels and mascara.

At Walgreens, I used $5 in Jingle Cash I received from the tissue paper. I purchased two packs of Bic disposable razors (six in each pack), two boxes of Huggies wipes and two boxes of Christmas lights.

Total OOP for today was $9.16...take the $4 in +UP rewards received from Rite Aid and it's like I got everything for $5.16 OOP!

My total retail value for the merchandise is $67.79!

DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR???

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment