Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Twas Days Before Christmas - Revlon Stocking Stuffers

Mani and pedi for Santa's Elves & Reindeer

Okay, so I didn't get the emory boards for free because they were all gone at three stores. And no, I didn't run around town to even try to get them. I was at different places at different times and ended up making purchases at two different stores. But I did get all of the items pictured for less than $3. Stocking stuffers for sure!

Retail value (not counting the M&M's that I had to purchase because of a negative balance) is $21.84. All of the Revlon nail products that I purchased were 40% off at the wonderful Rite Aid sale! WOO HOO!

Subtotal: $1.87
Tax: $1.08
Total OOP: $2.95

I got back $8 in +UP rewards to spend on other things! That is a definite money maker. The M&M's sure were good!

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment