Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Twas Days Before Christmas - Batteries

Nothing makes a kid madder than not being able to play a game because Santa forgot the batteries. Help the Big Guy out...buy your batteries now!

I bought two packs of batteries (AA and AAA) at Rite Aid. Batteries are on sale for $8.77 per pack and you get $1 +UP Rewards for each pack. The batteries at the Rite Aid where I shop did not have their batteries marked with a sale tag, so there were lots of batteries on the rack. And don't forget to use a $1.50/1 Q for each pack of batteries. I also had a $1 RA peelie that was on the Air Hockey game I bought a couple of weeks ago.

I also bought Motrin PM...$5.99 minus $2 in ad Q and $2 manufacturer Q...total $1.99 AND you get a $3 +UP Reward. I bought a toothbrush as a filler item because I needed to reach $25 to use a $5 off $25 RA Q. The toothbrush was on sale for $2.99 minus $1 RA Q and 75¢ Q...total $1.24 AND you get a $1 +UP Reward.

Shelf Price $26.52
Minus $5 (off $25 Q)
Minus Qs $9.75
Minus VV $2
Minus +UP $1

Subtotal $8.77...the price of one pack of batteries
Tax $1.51
Total OOP $10.28

I received $6 in +UP Rewards. I also get $5 in RA Single Check Rebate for purchasing $15 in batteries. And did you notice this in the picture? I got $20 in P&G Qs!

Staples also has a Duracell battery deal going on for Staples Rewards members...purchase two 20-packs of AA or AAA batteries at $12.99 each and get 100% back in Rebate Rewards. Just remember the price eligible for Rebate Rewards is the amount paid at checkout AFTER all promotions, coupons and Rewards redemptions. Be sure and check the Staples ad for the correct battery SKU numbers. There is a limit of two packs of batteries per customer per week. I think this promotion ends on 12/24.

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment