Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Twas Days Before Christmas - Cabbage Patch Dolls

I can't wait to tell you about this episode of Twas Days Before Christmas...so here it is!

With the two Baby Beauties that we have, what better idea than to get them Cabbage Patch dolls from Jolly Ole Saint Nick! I didn't realize until Black Friday that these dolls were on sale on Thanksgiving Day for I think $5 or thereabouts. (Don't quote me on that one.) Anyway, I missed that sale but that is okay because this one was even better.

Walgreens has a $4 off Q on select toys that are priced at $9.99. Cabbage Patch dolls are $9.99. Follow me? $9.99 - $4 = $5.99 for the dolls. Not a bad price. Wouldn't you agree? The deal gets better when you use your Jingle Cash of $5 to purchase the dolls. Yippee!

This is the way it works:

Cabbage Patch Doll $9.99
Minus $4 store Q
Minus $5 Jingle Cash
Subtotal = 99¢ plus 46¢ tax

Final Total $1.45 per doll

$2.90 for 2 CABBAGE PATCH DOLLS

I can't wait for the next episode!

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment