Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Twas Days Before Christmas - 25% Off CVS Coupon

I had a $5 off $30 CVS Q and a 25% off your total order CVS Q that expired today. The problem with a 25% off your total order Q is that it can't be used with sale items. Sounds like diaper time to me! Pinch convinced me. Thanks...I think!

No pictures of diapers since we all know what they look like and I don't want to bore you to much. I pretty much got three bags of diapers for the price of one...almost. That 25% CVS Q took off $7.75. Sweet! Plus my $3 diaper Qs equaled $9 off AND I used my $5 off $30. That is $21.75 off of three bags of diapers.

The manager at CVS wanted me to mention to everybody that CVS will be open until Midnight this week.

I almost forgot...I got ThermaCare and shampoo this morning at CVS. Pinch can share that info with you since she shared her secrets with me. I was clueless.

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment