Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Friday, July 9, 2010

"You've Got Mail"

Office Depot sent an email with a sneak peak at next week's ad. I didn't think the ad was all that great BUT there is a printable coupon for $10 off a $25 purchase. Since Staples will honor a competitor's coupon, I have now revised what I am buying at Staples on Sunday.

2 packs of paper - 2 x 4.99 = 9.98
2 packs of pencils - 2 x .01 = .02
10 folders - 10 x .01 = .10
1 black ink cartridge - 1 x 17.99 (I am out of ink again!)

Total 28.09
minus 10.00 Office Depot coupon
equals 18.09 OOP

I will send in the rebate of 9.96 for the paper.

Final cost $8.13 (after rebate, not including taxes)

Not too bad for 2 packs of paper, 2 packs of pencils, 10 folders and printer ink.

**Pinch**

1 comment:

  1. I got the paper and 2 post it note pads,for all of the messages to myself and 10 folders for when I get all of my receipts organized. Let's see the paper was $9.98, note pads $1.00 each, folders 10 cents for 10. After my rebate $2.12.

    ReplyDelete