Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Right On Target


I made a trip to Target yesterday to pick up a few things like free Bic pens and free Ivory soap. There were good deals on Bagel Bites (.24 each), Wonka chocolate bar (.29), Chef Boyardee (.23 each) and kid's Aquafresh toothpaste (.17). Target has a lot of things on sale this week. I wanted to look around some more but I ran out of time. Which only means...I will probably be back at Target sometime later in the week.

Shelf Price and Tax: $52.05
Coupons Used: $38.71
Rewards Spent: 0
Cash Spent: $13.34
Rebates To Be Mailed: 0

Week-To-Date Totals -
Shelf Price and Tax: $102.98
Coupons Used: $58.21
Rewards Spent: $21.98
Cash Spent: $22.79

Cash Left To Spend This Week: $27.21
Rewards: $7 +UP (Rite Aid); $4.99 ECB (CVS)
Rebates To Be Mailed: 0


I called Rite Aid Customer Service about the $2 +UP rewards I didn't get on the Pepsi products. The representative was very nice. I am being sent a $2 +UP reward and should have it in a couple of days. The manager at Rite Aid called me later in the afternoon. (He had been contacted by Customer Service.) The manager just wanted to make sure that everything had been resolved to my satisfaction. What great customer service!!

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment