Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"The New Letter Box"

Dear Sleeping Beauty and Pinch,

I did the sour cream thing with DD on Saturday. Oh my! Monday we went to FL to get one spray butter. That stuff lasts forever and I didn't want a bunch in the fridge, anyway! We do the self checkout a lot and when the computer said, "Your total is one cent", DD's head spun around. I told her to come on and she said, "No, let's do that again!" I laughed at her and gave her the other coupon and a penny. I think we could be creating a monster.

Blessings,
A Satisfied Customer


Dear Satisfied Customer,

Gotta love that penny butter! What a great thing your DD is learning...how to stretch a dollar. Plus couponing is fun! Keep up the good work.

##########

(The following letter is a follow-up to "Gift Of A Letter".)

Dear Sleeping Beauty and Pinch,

Thanks for "Pinch"in me! I took back my $10 toothpaste. I did get the $1 back for the coupon that I used. Then I went down the aisle armed with the flier and two more coupons (thanks!). I found the toothpaste, it was not marked in anyway to indicate that it was what was in the paper. I got two. When I did the return, I told the cashier that I was taking a class and had gotten the wrong thing. She is usually really nice, but she said, "Coupons aren't all they're made out to be", and looked at me like you poor gullible thing. Anyway, I did two transactions and ended up with 2 tubes to donate and $3.02 in profit (1 from the refund and 2.02 from the RR).

Sincerely,
Amateur Hour


Dear Amateur Hour,

So glad things turned out well with the refund. As for the cashier, I guess coupons aren't much fun on her end. You will always come across a "Debbie Downer" but don't let that bother you. Coupons ARE worth it! You know it, we know it, and maybe one day she will know it!

##########

Dear Pinch,

When are you going to tell us about the razor deal? Is it too late to do that deal now?

Sincerely,
Curious


Dear Curious,

It is too late to do that particular deal. But deals just as good as that one come along all the time. And I will tell everyone the details when I have 10 comments. Come on people, start posting comments. You know you are curious, too. Leaving a comment is very simple. You don't have to leave a name...you can post anonymously. It is very simple to do. Let us hear from you. We know you are out there....our blog is getting lots of hits everyday.

##########

Dear SB and P,

What are the classes about? Could you give me more info?

Sincerely,
I Want To Save Money


Dear I Want To Save Money,

Our classes are store specific. We teach you the ins and outs of couponing at each store...different stores, different rules. We also give you tips on where to find more coupons, how to get store coupons, how to get organized and ideas on helping others through couponing. We have a rebating class which is another way to make money on the products that you have already bought. We can give private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or workplace and make it a party. (We give discounts to our hostesses.) Each class is only $10 per person and you will more than make your money back after one trip to the store. We don't sell anything at our classes...no coupon binders, no grocery lists, no fancy do-dads. If you would like to come to one of our scheduled classes or hold a class for your friends, email us. We would love to help you save money at the grocery/drug store. Our classes are fun, and couponing is fun!!

##########

Keep the letters coming. We would love to hear from YOU.

==Sleeping Beauty==

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment