Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"It's Complicated!"


NOT!!!

This is my shopping trip to Target on Monday. I had it all planned out but got sidetracked on the baby items. I'll just give you a quick rundown of what I did.

My total was $22.55 including $3.24 in tax -- $19.31 before tax. The things I bought with manufacturer and Target coupons were Huggies diapers, refill bag of Huggies wipes, 2 Olay body washes, 1 Air Wick freshmatic and 2 ten-bar packs of Ivory soap (that is 20 bars of soap to donate). The things I bought without coupons were the milk ($2.29...cheaper than the grocery store), the onesie, the rattle and the hairbows. Charlotte Rhys and Savannah have enough hair for those!

Here is the rundown:

$19.31 before tax
minus $12.26 for milk, onesie, rattle and hairbows
equals $7.05 for diapers, wipes, 2 Olay's, 20 bars of soap & 1 Air Wick

Works for me!

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment