Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'm In Love


This week we love Food Lion. Two bags of Kraft shredded cheese, a block of Kraft cheese, two Oscar Mayer deli meats, five containers of Cool Whip and five more boxes of Capri Sun was a total of $4.74 (purchased in multiple transactions). Once again, it is amazing what coupons can do. Just in case you are wondering, it would have cost over $27 without coupons! The Cool Whip and deli meats were the only items on sale.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!"


We love Lowes a little bit this week also. I bought four boxes of Suddenly Salad, a 5-lb. bag of "real" potatoes and six packs of Idahoan instant potatoes at 9 cents per bag with coupons and sale price. ( I really like these.) If you bought the "real" potatoes, you got a jar of Marie's potato salad dressing for free. (The shelf price for Marie's is $3.49.) I have never tried it but for free I will let you know how it is. Total OOP was $5.19, but to make it even better there is $1 off OYNO Catalina WYB four of the instant potatoes. So my cost was $4.19 if you want to count it that way. Total without coupons or sales would have been $23.90. Couponing has really made it fun to shop.

I did not visit the drug stores today, but don't worry I will before the week is out! I still have $8 in RR from Walgreens left from last week. :)

Tune in tomorrow......

==Sleeping Beauty==

1 comment:

  1. I should learn to take better pictures. You can't even see all of the 6 bags of instant pots, they are there my friend.

    ReplyDelete