Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Feel The Love


The love affair continues with Walgreens. I went shopping today for school supplies and newspapers.

I bought:
4 Nabisco Ritz Bits - .50 cents each (.50 x 4 = $2.00)
3 Fiskars scissors - .99 cents each (.99 x 3 = $2.97)
3 packs of index cards - .59 cents each (.59 x 3 = $1.77)
2 Crayola markers 10 pk - .99 cents each (.99 x 2 = $1.98)
3 Sunday newspapers - $1.50 each (1.50 x 3 = $4.50)

Coupons used:
Nabisco crackers $1/2
Nabisco crackers $1/2
In-ad coupon for index cards .60
RR $3
RR $3
RR $3
RR $1
RR $1

Total before tax - .62 cents
Tax - .86 cents

Grand Total OOP $1.48

Instead of paying for all of this with Uncle Sam's government issued green stuff, I used my Register Rewards. I usually roll my RR into something else that pays RR, but there was nothing I needed or wanted this week. I still have $10 left in RR to use next week.

Okay...the Ritz Bits are not for school, but they were free after coupons.

**Pinch**

2 comments: