Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

It's Not What You Know...

...It's how you use your coupons! This is the last day of my $50 challenge. I went to Walmart on Friday and spent $1.92 on a dry eraser. Now all I have left to buy for school supplies is a lunchbox for Princess Pinch.

To recap the challenge...I started with $50 cash, $2 RR (Walgreens), $1 +UP (Rite Aid) and zero ECB (CVS).

This is what I spent -
Shelf Price and Tax: $106.69
Coupons Used: $46.43
Rewards Spent: $11.50
Cash Spent: 48.76

Cash Left: $1.24
Rewards: $11 +UP (Rite Aid); $3 ECB (CVS)
Rebates Mailed: $19.98 ($10 Zegerid; $6.99 Renpure; $2.99 Sure)
Rebates Received: $3.99 Staples


I found a rebate form this week for the Sure deodorant, which I bought in May. The deodorant was free after coupons so this is a moneymaker. I'm glad I kept my receipt!! I am still waiting on $65.93 in rebates in addition to the ones listed above.

And...I even lent the Tooth Fairy a dollar to put under Young Jedi Pinch's pillow since he lost a tooth this week.

This challenge was so much fun...I think I will do it again next week!!

Coupons and Rebates..."The stuff that dreams are made of!!"

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment