Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Friday, July 30, 2010

My Budget Is Broke


I went to Harris Teeter Wednesday and Thursday, and I broke my budget. But there were some good deals that I just couldn't turn down. Eggs, bread, orange juice and milk are some of the eVIC specials this week. There are some awesome deals on the clearance rack for John Frieda conditioner, Slim Fast bars, Pantene, Turtle candy and jelly. Coupons and clearance rack...a match made in heaven. Cubed steak and London Broil are B1G1. I went a little overboard and spent $2.72 over my budget. The horror!!

Shelf Price and Tax: $55.38
Coupons Used: $25.45
Rewards Spent: 0
Cash Spent: $29.93

Week To Date Totals -
Shelf Price and Tax: $158.36
Coupons Used: $83.66
Rewards Spent: $21.98
Cash Spent: $52.72

Cash Left To Spend This Week: -$2.72
Rewards: $7 +UP (Rite Aid); $4.99 ECB (CVS)
Rebates To Be Mailed: 0


I got a rebate check this week for $7.99 and $10 in Staples rewards.

Even though I am over budget this week, I am still going to the Farmer's Market tomorrow for some fresh veggies.

(Disclosure: I promise your milk will not be almost empty when you buy it. Those pesky kids have drunk a lot of milk since Wednesday. And the meat will not be frozen. I was a little busy and couldn't take a picture until today.)

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment