Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Target Trippin' Part 2

You know about the Q for the Mohawk rugs at Target. So I just had to purchase another one. Did I say purchase??? Silly me. Okay, this is the low down on this one.

Huggies refill baby wipes $4.34
Mohawk rug clearance $7.48
Total on this transaction $11.82

Minus 50¢ MQ on the wipes
Minus $1.50 Target Q on the wipes
Minus $10.00 on the rug

I paid 4 CENTS!

Don't ask me about the math. I only shop at Target. I don't know how the register comes up with the amounts...and I will not complain. It took off my Qs. And I don't think 4¢ is a bad deal for baby wipes and a rug. Excuse me, I should say another rug.

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment