Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Save Lids To Save Lives

The kindergarten classes at Princess Pinch's school are collecting pink lids from participating Yoplait products. For every pink lid sent in by December 31st, Yoplait will donate 10¢ to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. The participating Yoplait products are Original, Light, Thick & Creamy, Light Thick & Creamy, Whips, Four-Pack, Delights, Greek, and Yoplus.

Click here for more information about the Yoplait Save Lids to Save Lives promotion. I will be collecting lids to send to Princess Pinch's class. Email me at qponswithclass@aol.com if you want to donate your pink lids.

I bought some Yoplait today at the grocery store. The store was out of my favorite...Strawberry Cheesecake. I bought Red Velvet Cake, which I have never tried. I'll let you know if it is good. And, of course, I used coupons. There are coupons for all the participating products...check your newspaper inserts or print some from the internet coupon sites.

On a personal note, my mother is a 15-year breast cancer survivor. I have a cousin and two aunts who are fighting breast cancer. Recently, my 28-year-old daughter found a lump in her breast. Thankfully, the lump was benign. I encourage each and every one of you to do a monthly breast exam.

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment