Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Notebook

I bought a new notebook last week at Walgreens. And I use the word "bought" very loosely...it was on final clearance for $4.98 and I used a Register Reward. Anyway, Sleeping Beauty "bought" one a few days before and I liked her notebook so I copied her. I bought the tabs on sale at Office Depot for $1. The only thing I don't like is the tab sheet is clear. And my OCD is showing...yes, I typed the category labels! But I am so proud of my notebook. A stranger even complimented me on my notebook yesterday.

My notebook is metallic blue...Sleeping Beauty's is pink. I really like the pink better than the blue but I didn't want to be a two-time copy cat.

I am finished with this week's coupons. This morning I cut, trimmed and filed all my coupons. It took me less than an hour.

My book is so beautiful. I'm so proud. Is it abnormal to want to stare at it, touch it and admire it?!?

**Pinch**

2 comments:

  1. Yes it is abnormal and requires treatment. The treatment is that you have to fix someone else's notebook and cut and trim the Q's from 10/24. The previous Q's from the prior 2 to 3 weeks have been cut for you already.

    Now your mission is to find someone's notebook and Q's. Are you up for it?

    Oh and by the way this is from that man in the red suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coupon book is boo-ti-ful!

    ReplyDelete