Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Just Couldn't Resist...

...Buying some sale items at CVS! I stopped by CVS this morning to scan my card at the red magic machine. I was hoping for more candy corn. Call me greedy, but I love candy corn! As I was waiting for my not-worth-mentioning ECBs to print, I saw a yellow sign that read "90% off." I casually strolled over and started looking around. Okay, maybe I didn't casually stroll...I might have knocked an old lady or two down as I rushed to the sale table. I think they will be okay. (Just kidding!)

This is what I found...

Socks (each pack 6 pairs) - 69¢

Plastic tablecloths - 19¢

9¢ each

I ended up with:
5 packs tumblers (3 per pack)
4 lint rollers
4 party table covers
3 scratch pads
3 dish towels
3 plastic tablecloths
3 packs of ladies socks
2 packs of men's socks
2 packs of ruled tablets
1 mini tablet

All for $6 plus 47¢ tax = $6.47 and I didn't buy everything. I left some for other customers even though the cashier begged me to buy it all!

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment